Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Royal Visit.


After some serious “Where’s Waldo” or should I say where’s Will and Kate, I was able to locate the newlyweds on some photos I took on my iPhone. It would have been nicer to see Will and Kate up close, but given the fact that there were some protestors, security wasn’t taking any chances.

Aside from the negativity surrounding the visit, it was refreshing to be standing next to so many supporters who were cheering “Will and Kate.” One woman I met arrived at noon from Burlington, Ontario. While she was there with her children, they were more concerned with the guy selling ice cream on the street.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge where only in Montreal for a few hours and in this short time, I wished we could have shown them how wonderful Montrealers are without the whole protesting thing.

This is one press tour that I would love to be a part of.

Tonight, it’s off to Laval to see French tenor Amaury Vassili (youngest professional tenor in the world) perform at Le Mondial Choral Loto-Québec.

No comments:

Post a Comment